Interactive temporary tattoos used to send and receive data. Input device (trackpad), output display, communication.
- instant access to health data (allergies, medication, health issues)
- visual fever detection
- senses body temperature
- inexpensive materials
- waterproof (more durable than a bandaid)
- temporary, removable
- flexible visual design options
- stylish metallic jewel-like fashion statement
- interactive LED lights can be embedded
Circuit made of gold-leaf and temporary tattoo paper. NFC tags embedded in tattoo.
Inventor: Cindy Hsin-Liu Kao, in collaboration with Microsoft Research.
MIT Media Lab, MA, USA: http://duoskin.media.mit.edu/
Available now. DIY. See instructions here: http://duoskin.media.mit.edu/duoskin_iswc16.pdf