Assistive aid to alleviate motion sickness. Can be worn over regular glasses.
- alleviates motion sickness
- Increase productivity while traveling
- easy to wear
- one size fits all
- no side effects
Boarding RingTM technology developed by the start-up of the same name based in the Var in the south of France. The patented and tested paramedical solution has an efficacy rating of 95%. Equipped with moving liquid in the rings around the eyes, both along the frontal axis (right/left) and sagittal axis (front/back), the glasses recreate the horizon line to resolve the conflict between the senses that causes the affliction.
Initially developed for sailors, Citroën has extended its use to the general public – for use on boats as well as in cars, buses and planes.
- Put on the glasses as soon as you experience the initial symptoms.
- After 10 to 12 minutes, the glasses enable the mind to resynchronise with the movement perceived by the inner ear while the eyes were focused on an immobile object such as a smartphone or a book.
- Take the glasses off and enjoy the rest of your journey.
- For use by adults and children aged over ten (when the inner ear has finished growing).
The glasses are made of soft-touch white plastic and are glassless, so they can be shared by all the family and traveling companions. They can also be worn over other glasses.
Developed by the startup, Boarding RingTM technology, based in Var, France. Bought and distributed by Citroën (luxury car manufacturer, with headquarters in France).
Available now, but shipping only within Europe (for now), priced at €99.00 a pair: https://lifestyle.citroen.com/en/shop/_/pr4619/lunettes-seetroen-inspired-by-you